- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or have attended/completed 4 years of College, in Accounting or IT
- Preferably with 1 year Sales and/or Accounting experience but not required
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be computer literate and type at least 35 wpm.
- Must be willing to work shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Must be aware of industry trends and business models.
- Has a passion for learning and always want to soak in more knowledge.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sales support for prospects including data review, product demonstrations and analytic problem solving.
- Confer with customers by telephone and Chat to provide information about products or services.
- Works with prospective customers, when appropriate, to help assure a good product fit.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Xero’s products
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics.
- Maintain documentation
- Provide respectful, courteous and professional support.
- We offer competitive salary package
- Travel Opportunity
- Full Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow US hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.