This is a key role in our sales team. You will be the first point of call and key point of contact for new partners signing up to become part of the Partner Program. You will work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that we are efficiently onboarding high-quality partners so that Account Managers are able to then prioritize and manage sales opportunities.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in business management, marketing, communications.
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is a plus.
- At least 2 – 3 years of BPO Sales experience.
- Previous experience managing customers and a pipeline of leads.
- Has the knowledge and experience using any Accounting Software, a BIG PLUS.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal a must.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Detail-oriented and process driven.
- Passion for cloud technology and helping small businesses grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all inbound inquiries (Phone, Email and Marketing).
- Qualifying partner leads. This will require researching businesses online to assess validity.
- Managing the prompt set up and support for new partners through our internal systems before handing over to the appropriate account manager when the partner is ready.
- Introducing new partners to Cloud Accounting Software through the management of Asia-wide webinars.
- Driving attendance for Sales led events and Partner Forums and ensure rapid follow up.
- Undertake outbound calls to existing clients to increase the response to campaigns, events and training opportunities.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls and emails.
- Provide phone-based engagement with clients to handle day-to-day issues, responding in a timely manner. Similar for requests submitted via email/cases.
- Ensure that actions identified in key reports are undertaken promptly and results recorded.
- Maintaining and updating CRM system of all practice staff and contact details.
- Develop best practices processes to support repeatable activities.
- Performs other duties as required.
Salary offer and Benefits:
- WE OFFER COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Full Time Job
- DAY SHIFT
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Singapore holidays or as determined necessary by management.