Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, or related fields.
- At least 2 years relevant experience as a Team Leader
- Experience servicing United States businesses is a huge plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow.
- Ability to solve problem, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in using of any accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks and SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to learn, document, and share knowledge about various business processes.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolor, Pampanga.
- Provide data entry work on various occasions where uploading or automation is not available.
- Automate or increase efficiency of existing processes.
- Work with client data, and create best practices and procedures.
- Support the management team and other internal customers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data.
- Continuous quality improvement of data collection methods and analysis for efficiency and process streamlining purposes.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Answering and providing effective solution on client’s queries and / or concerns.
- Performs other duties as required.
Team Lead role:
- Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Evaluate employee’s job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff
- Providing guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities and evaluate performance.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
Salary offer and Benefits
- Competitive Salary package
- Full Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Morning shift or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off